sisters inc

sisters inc

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

It's Lucy!!

My name is Lucy Bryan and I am from Denver, Colorado. I left Colorado to explore the East Coast and went to college in Connecticut. I enjoyed living near water for the first time, but decided to move back to Denver after graduation. I have been in Denver since, working as a pastry chef/cake decorator, a bookseller, and a tutor at a Kumon Learning Center. I still love both reading and baking, which I have been doing a lot of this fall.
 A belief in the importance of education led me to Service Match. I want to give back to the Hyde Park community as I experience it this year. Since my graduate program only lasts a year, I want to get as much out of it as possible. I know that that goes beyond the campus. S.I.S.T.E.R.S.Inc. is such a fantastic program and I am so excited to be involved with it. I am interested in how the program has evolved since its conception and what that experience looked like. Mostly of all, I am looking forward to meeting the students and forging new connections with them and my co-workers. 


No comments:

Post a Comment