sisters inc

sisters inc

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Not just an assistant!

I am a recent college grad of the International Academy of Design & Technology. I have a bachelors in Merchandise Management. I am proud to say that I am a former member of Sisters Inc. (previously known as 'Big Sister Little Sister') from King College Prep, and because I believed in this program so much, and have adopted Phoenix Charleston's vision as my own I have continued to work with the program after graduating high school for five years.
In the past I have been a facilitator, volunteer and the end of the year fashion show coordinator but most recently I am assistant to Mrs. Charleston. Sisters Inc is a program that I value and am sure that parents, students, and anyone who comes in daily contact with young ladies will see the need of this program in urban communities and will surely see that we are committed to helping our members become better leaders, supportive friends and overall realize the importance of sisterhood.
-Kyla Manuel 

No comments:

Post a Comment